Something

>> 9.19.2007

These couple days some people ask where am I? why I am not online in YM. In fact somebody think that I am 'merajuk', hehehehe what kind of word is that honey?

Well, actually I've made several small commitments to myself. Here is basically what I have been doing.
1. I will pay attention to everything that I do on my working time. try to not do something that dont have any connection with job.
2. If I dont, I will come to my blog and be honest about it.
3. I will try to remember that I am doing this for myself, not to myself.
Yup, I take my point of view in progress, not perfection. I just try to be smart about all those daily decisions: do it now ar later; watch nonsense on tv or read a book; sleep again or exercice; be good to your self or make your self miserable. I also realize I can't always make the right decisions each and every day but that's ok and not an excuse to give up.

Hope the spirit to be better in this holy month will make me really better in other and other months, CHAYO!!

1 comments:

Anonymous 26 September 2007 at 13:26  

Komitmen yg Bagus banget... kalo aku sih kayaknya ga' sanggup deh....
kalo aku:
1. membahagiakan diri sendiri.
2. tidak peduli sama orang lain.
3. mementingkan diri sendiri.
Yang pasti jangan ditiru ya...
:p

om buah

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP